The TOR group regularly looks out for new employees. If you are interested in doing research about time use, paid work, education, youth, participation, trust, life cycle, or another theme of research in which our group is involved, then you can always apply spontaneously.
Who is eligible?
- You have a degree of Sociology or of another discipline in the social sciences
- You are interested in doing research work
- You know your methods and your theory
- You are interested in one of the themes in which the group is involved
What do we offer?
- A varied and intellectually challenging job
- A diverse research group with over 30 years of experience in leading sociological research
- Socially relevant and innovative research
- Extra benefits as an employee of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (medical insurance, childcare facility, use of sport infrastructure on campus, free public transport for home-work transport or bike allowance, cheap meals, …)
- Great colleagues
How to apply?
Send a motivation letter and a CV to:
Vakgroep Sociologie – Onderzoeksgroep TOR
Vrije Universiteit Brussel